Key To Markets PAMM Accounts
Are you a new trader with little experience who wishes to replicate the performance of successful traders?
Are you an Investor willing to differentiate your trading strategies?
The Key To Markets PAMM Account is the answer to all of the above questions.
What is a PAMM Account?
A PAMM Account, also known as Percentage Allocation Management Module, is a software application which allows traders to pool their funds and invest them under the management of an experienced trader.
What are the advantages of investing in a PAMM account?
The PAMM Investor account has many advantages such as:
- If you are a trader with no experience you can instantly start growing your account by replicating the performance of successful money managers
- No need to subscribe a VPS service (saving you about $35 per month)
- Create a trading strategies portfolio by allocating your funds on different PAMM accounts
The procedure to invest in a PAMM account is very easy:
Decide which PAMM you wish to join and click on the green button “Invest”.
Features of the Key To Markets PAMM Account
Key To Markets offers an innovative PAMM system with many exclusive features, such as:
- A dedicated PAMM Investor account separated from your personal Metatrader 4 trading account
In this way you can split your capital between your personal trading strategies and the PAMM strategies
- The PAMM Invesor account can be easily accessed through a web interface either on a desktop pc or smartphone or tablet. The URL to access your PAMM Investor account is http://ktmapp.keytomarkets.com/app/auth
- The PAMM Investor receives a daily report via email for each PAMM subscribed
- If you do not want to trade on your own account as you only want to subscribe a PAMM then there is no need to download the MT4 platform or any other software
- Innovative and advanced live report with:
- Historical chart of the used leverage
- Daily Return Volatility
- Recovery factor
- Average Geometric return
- Sharpe ratio
- and much more